I love a good Friday...good thing they show up once a week, giving me something to look forward to!
1. Zack played ball at the Suns arena this week, which is always such a treat. The game itself wasn't their finest performance, they'll all admit that, but it's always fun nonetheless. The lead up to the championship game this time was a doozy. I love sitting with all the parents on the sidelines, yelling at bad calls and wondering if today is the day I get kicked out with a baby on my hip. Yikes. I don't actually want that to happen, but a game this week was very borderline.
2. I've got kids rooms on the brain again. When we had Luke, we kicked Olivia out of her room and bunked her in with Max, so that Luke could have his own room. As he gets older, we're on the verge of giving Olivia her room back and transitioning Luke into sharing a room with Max. I LOVE a kids shared room and think Max and Luke will be the best roommates. I ordered these simple shelves to hang above what will be Luke's bed for all his bedtime stories. Can't wait to get them hung and bring out my book collection. I am a lover of kids picture books!
3. I mentioned on IG stories that I have a website I use for free downloads of amazing photography. So many of you were like, 'whhhhaaat?!' It's true. Head here and enjoy! If you download and print, be sure and tag me so I can see @amygregory.
4. Luke has begun to notice my earrings and has taken a liking to yanking the daylights out of them. I've screeched on more than one occasion. He broke one of my favorite pairs and instead of replacing them from JCrew, I found a similar pair for a fraction of the price. Love these, these and these. All under $15, I might get all three...once my spending fast if over. ;)
5. Ordered this make-up travel case (trying to pack like an actual adult) for our upcoming cruise, it has amazing reviews, I'll let you know if it works as good as I'm hoping it does!
With the weekend upon us, you know what that means, Open Houses!
These links are for those of you that love walking houses as much as I do or are in the beginning stages of looking for a home. Use the links below to see the list of weekend open houses going on across the Valley. If you haven't used these links before, I break each list into different cities, then they are sorted by price, so you can find what you're looking for fairly quickly. Once you find a property you want to walk, click on the 'open house' tab at the top right to see the date & time of the open house...and be sure to let me know if you find a gem!
Arcadia || Gilbert || Mesa || Scottsdale
Looking forward to a slow weekend and hope you get a moment to relax and revive this weekend too!
Hi, I'm Amy. When I'm not scouring the valley for the perfect new house, you can usually find me in the kitchen with a gaggle of kids. Chips, salsa and a Diet Coke are usually in hand.